Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Edukul is is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for online education or e-courses using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Kit Key Features:
- 3 pages Home & 10+ inner pages
- Education Learning & LMS
- No Coding Knowledge
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Import
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
Required Plugins :
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
1.Import the slide/tab block.You may import more than once and find copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize.
2.Import the template where the slides/tabs appear.
3.Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel or Tabs widget
4.Select the slide or tab template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Edukul – Online Learning & Education Template Kit from the The Developer ( themesflat ) website. Thank you.
Download Edukul – Online Learning & Education Template Kit-[Updated].zip